- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
2008 GMC Envoy
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 GMC Envoy
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 GMC Envoy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2008 GMC Envoy.