2003 GMC Envoy XL accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy XL:

2003 GMC Envoy XL Owner Comments

Jul 042014

Envoy XL

Following an independence day baseball game and fireworks display, I went to the parking lot to load my family and some personal belongings. I opened the rear hatch and felt a slight baulking on the right side. In the next fraction of a second a shot gun sound went off and the window exploded in my face raining heavy glass into the back of the car and the parking lot. Miraculously, I received only a minor cut across my eyebrow, but a large chunk was cut out of the thumb of my right hand for which I had to go to urgent care and may have to consult with a plastic surgeon as it heals/ scars in order to retain flexibility in my thumb.

- Easton , MD, USA