1.4

2003 GMC Envoy XL clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy XL:

2003 GMC Envoy XL Owner Comments

Jun 292010

Envoy XL

I have an 03 Envoy slt. The fan clutch just went out 3 days ago. I had heard the ticking sound before, but never the loud airplane sound until it finally broke completely. The dealer wants $720. After calling GM customer service (manny at 1866-952-4368, ext. 3-2786), he said because I have 119,000 miles on my car, there is not much they can do. I looked into this problem online and found this is a common problem. When I explained this to GM, he still doesn't know a lot about the issue. More complaints:- www.carsurvey.org/reviews/Chevrolet/trailblazer/R64655/comments/

- San Jose, CA, USA