1.2

2003 GMC Envoy XL drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy XL:

2003 GMC Envoy XL Owner Comments

Feb 232009

Envoy XL

My front differential started to seize up while driving on a major highway. My car would made a grunting noise and slowed to almost a complete stop, good thing it was early morning and the traffic was not heavy. A car or truck could of easily ran into my bumper causing me serious injury or death. I called the repair place right away and they got me in immediately. The diagnosis was the front differential needs to be replaced.

- Lima, OH, USA