7.7

2004 GMC Envoy XL lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy XL:

2004 GMC Envoy XL Owner Comments

Dec 152004

Envoy XL

When you turn on the turn signals the 4-way emergency fashers are activated, causing a confusing situation for other drivers who cant tell what you want to do. This is an intermittent problem.

- Wheaton, IL, USA

Mar 212004

Envoy XL 4WD 8-cyl

I own a GMC Envoy LX 2004. When I put my left turn signal on the hazards turn on. This does not happen everytime, so it is very hard to repeat. This is very dangerous because I sometimes can not signal. I do not have time to stick my hand out side to let the people near me now I am turning. Also the right turn signal sometimes just does not work. It is also random.

- Dunlap, IL, USA