1996 GMC Jimmy
Worst 1996 Jimmy transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 2wd 4wd switch defective1
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.