1998 GMC Jimmy windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 GMC Jimmy:

1998 GMC Jimmy Owner Comments

Jun 302004

Jimmy 4WD 6-cyl

On my way to work, my windshield wiper keeps failing. It's almost 100% guaranteed to fail during any rain. It also fails when using the windshield washer. This is very dangerous, as I do only highway driving every day. I know that previous years had the recall, yet the 1998 has not been recalled for fix. I realized this was a problem during the first rain after I purchased my vechicle 2 1/2 years ago. I hope GM is willing to fix this problem soon. I am sincerly considering converting to another maker.

- San Antonio, TX, USA