- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 68 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 84 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 86 days ago
2000 GMC Jimmy
Worst 2000 Jimmy electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- low fuel & battery light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.