1.3

2001 GMC Jimmy engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Jimmy:

2001 GMC Jimmy Owner Comments

Mar 012014

Jimmy

Hello I have buy this car in a dealer ''goval auto sales'' in pompano and we have many problem with safe. The engine may be stop + suspension + different tyre. We go to the dealer where we buy the car laste week. But he say, it's not my problem. My question : is it has no responsibility for safety when he sells a car? thank you very much for your attention. Jean-luc bourgeois 561-409-7699 email jlucbourgeois@hotmail.be

- Boynton Beach, FL, USA