- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 70 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 86 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 88 days ago
1995 GMC Safari
Worst 1995 Safari electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electronics not working1
- engine won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.