- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 50 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 54 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 56 days ago
1995 GMC Safari
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1995 Safari seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal13
- NHTSA: Air Bags2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.