8.0

1996 GMC Safari AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 GMC Safari:

1996 GMC Safari Owner Comments

Mar 162004

Safari

I need some help on fixing or suggestion to this problem... my air conditioner just doesn't go on anymore. I had it fixed twice. The second time we got a new unit in there, so it should be fine. We came back from a two week vacation and our car wouldn't start. When we got it started, the air wouldn't go on. We had a friend look at it and he said he has no idea why it isn't working, it's brand new! This was a year ago and we still need to fix it. I don't trust the places we have been going to get an estimate, they are all different. Some say we need a new unit! Can you believe it? Help would be greatly appreciated and desperately needed!

- , Kapolei, HI, USA