- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 85 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 87 days ago
1996 GMC Safari
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Safari body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.