$1,000.00

1. no solution yet! (1 reports)
1996 GMC Safari brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 GMC Safari:

1996 GMC Safari Owner Comments

Mar 162004

Safari

First of all, we had the brakes done only 2 months after we bought the van. Then every now and again, the brakes would stick. Since it was under warranty they said it was not a big thing, they would take care of it... so they did...8 times! And that is within the past 3 and 1/2 years! Now it is sticking again and doesn't work too well when it rains. I have tried numerous times to contact the manufacturer but to no avail. My car dealer won't do a thing for me either. I don't know what to do and I think I am getting ripped off by mechanics who need the business, my warranty is up, and I am really *&^%'d already. Please, if anyone has a suggestion, I would appreciate it.

- , Kapolei, HI, USA