- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 87 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 89 days ago
1997 GMC Safari
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1997 Safari seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal5
- NHTSA: Air Bags2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.