- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 50 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 54 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 56 days ago
1998 GMC Safari
Worst 1998 Safari steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.