8.0

2000 GMC Safari exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 GMC Safari:

2000 GMC Safari Owner Comments

Sep 022003

Safari LE

Well my van has been in for service over 20 times,

since I'm only aloud to gripe about one problem at a time, ill tell you why its been in the last 5 times- and is in as I speak. -- There was a loud vibrating noise comeing from exhaust system, they replaced the entire system 3 times- when the noise continued they called in technical experts who said the only solution wast to hang weights from exhaust sytem- this stopped the vibration but caused a horrible banging clanging sound- which got louder if we had passengers in the back seats- I had them take off the weights and now Ive left it at the service dept. and told them not to call until its really fixed!

My license plate reads "A LEMON"

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA