- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
2001 GMC Safari
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is the 2001 Safari going to win any beauty pageants? Probably not. But it's reliable, can fit a ton of stuff (and tow a bunch more). Good luck finding a used one with reasonable mileage, however.
Worst 2001 Safari electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.