- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 5 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 GMC Astro has a reliable reputation and a very low number of complaints.
Much like it's mechanically identical counterpart, the Chevy Astro, the Safari was built on a truck powertrain. So not only can you haul lots of gear inside, but you can tow up to 5,500 pounds of gear behind you too. That's a lot of stuff.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: