- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 56 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 60 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 GMC Astro has a reliable reputation and a very low number of complaints.
Much like it's mechanically identical counterpart, the Chevy Astro, the Safari was built on a truck powertrain. So not only can you haul lots of gear inside, but you can tow up to 5,500 pounds of gear behind you too. That's a lot of stuff.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 36,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: