CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Savana is mechanically identical to the Chevrolet Express.

2.7

2001 GMC Savana lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Savana:

2001 GMC Savana Owner Comments

Apr 052006

Savana 8-cyl

Since you just issued the recall on GM pickup trucks, I would like to let you know I have the same problem with my GMC Savana 15-seater 2001 van. I bought the vehicle new in 2001. It now has around 56,000 miles on it. Problem: Sometimes the brake light stays on, in which case the cruise control doesn't work. Sometimes the front passenger electric window doesn't work during these times. I learned about the recall from msnbc, reading the news online. Since you didn't have "internet" on your referral source choices, I said "newspaper" as being the closest thing.

- Newport, NC, USA