CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Savana is mechanically identical to the Chevrolet Express.

2001 GMC Savana windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Savana:

2001 GMC Savana Owner Comments

Oct 232003

Savana 8-cyl

There is a serious safety problem with my 2001 GMC savanna. The outside mirrors vibrate so badly that I have a problem during the day seeing the correct images. At night the problem is worse. I am constantly readjusted the mirrors to try to avoid "headlight flash". I have had GMC replace the mirrors. When I asked for a second replacement, they said that this was common and that I "would just have to live with it." I drive this van approximately 350 highway miles a week. Because my field of view is so poor due to this defect, I feel that my safety has been seriously compromised.

- Griffith, IN, USA