CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Savana is mechanically identical to the Chevrolet Express.

4.0

2002 GMC Savana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Savana:

2002 GMC Savana Owner Comments

Oct 312006

Savana

Called GM about the problem of the static in the radio when you have something plugged into the cigarette lighter. This only happens when the car is turned on. I happens when I charge my cell phone. It really is bugging me because I bought my Ipod to play in the car. I am using a Griffin transmitter so I can listen through the radio and not use headphones. The transmitter works in my other cars beautifully. GM said is was just maybe a quirk with that model and had no solution. Does anyone else have one??

- , Clinton Twp, MI, USA