- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 68 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 84 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 86 days ago
1995 GMC Sierra
Worst 1995 Sierra steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Sierra compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra.