- July 22: Chevy Trucks Recalled After Loss of Power Steering and Brakes
- June 27: GM Recalls 470,000 Vehicles, 48th Recall of the Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 18: Chevy Silverado Rusted Brake Lines Ignored by GM and NHTSA
2005 GMC Sierra
Worst 2005 Sierra transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- slips our of gear while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sierra compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra.