8.3

2009 GMC Sierra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 GMC Sierra:

2009 GMC Sierra Owner Comments

Jul 102009

Sierra

I recently purchased a GMC Sierra crew cab pickup. When it rains, the right front headlight fogs up creating a hazard as on coming traffic cannot see my turn signal. The left light does not fog up. Now, the law of physics tells me there is a leak in the headlight and naturally the moisture will condense on the coolest part of the light which is the glass. I have written GMC with the complaint and they will not answer my complaint. This is a safety hazard. My name is gaines smith. Truck was purchased at hafner motors, batesville miss.

- Batesville, MS, USA