- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 87 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 89 days ago
1997 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 1997 Sierra 1500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent steering boost feature is dangerous1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.