- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 82 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 84 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 88 days ago
2000 GMC Sierra 1500
body / paint Problems
Worst 2000 Sierra 1500 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- box supports for rear fenders broke off1
- cracks in body panels1
- rocker panels rusted1
- tailgate won't open1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.