8.0

1. replace window regulator (1 reports)
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 GMC Sierra 1500:

2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 142005

Sierra 1500

The poor design on the window regulator left me replacing both regulators on my gmc truck & both regulators on my grand am. GM is cutting corners and it cost me 1300.00 dollars this year so my windows can go up & down. The small cable and plastic clips used in this design is inadequate. You think you would get a decent product when you pay so much for an american made product and you end up getting burned. My next car will be foreign made. Maybe then I won't have as many problems.

- , Cheektowaga, NY, USA