- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
2001 GMC Sierra 1500
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Sierra 1500 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint chipping and flaking off due to noncompatable primer1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.