- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 88 days ago
2001 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2001 Sierra 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument panel resets while driving1
- radio is locked out if battery dies1
- window regulator failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.