2002 GMC Sierra 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Sierra 1500:

2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Dec 292004

Sierra 1500

I have mildew in my truck that is making me ill. The dealer has found the leak after a second attempt. I did not have a mildew problem 5 months ago when I first noticed the leak. I was ill for a month before I found out what was causing it. GMC is telling me that it was cleaned to the best of the dealer ability. It stinks and I am afraid that my family will get sick as well. I am not happy with GMC�s response. I will be looking into filling for the lemon Law. I also found out that me auto insurance company has a disclaimer for fungi.

- , South San Francisco, CA, USA