- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 85 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 87 days ago
2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2003 Sierra 1500 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lines rusted1
- premature rotor wear1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes48
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic32
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.