2004 GMC Sierra 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Sierra 1500:

2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Jun 202013

Sierra 1500

Like the other guy, if I didn't have a GPS I would be completely screwed. GMC admitted to knowing they had a problem but told me that I was on my own due to my warranty being expired. (GMC told me I was screwed due to warranty being expired)

They said that it would cost me about $1000.00 for them to fix it and even then they couldn't guarantee that it or other gauges wouldn't fail.

Let's just say that as a long time GMC supporter, and a guy who stood behind them during all of the bail out stuff I will probably have owned my last GMC product.

- , Lowell, IN, USA

Feb 282010

Sierra 1500 V8

This 2004 GMC Sierra 1500/ Ext Cab 4 wd has had speedometer problems, also CD player failed to work at 23000 miles. Brake line has had to be replaced. Could have got me killed! This truck now has 32,990 miles on it. I bought this truck new. Why does General Motors not stand behind these wide spread problems? My truck is like new! I believe I purchased a lemon. I would like to get some help with fixing these issues.

- , Millers Creek, NC, USA

Mar 182011

Sierra 1500 V6

this is # 5 problem in the last 12 months. coming home it just went crazy and quit. how do i fix it or will i have to have it done?

- , Atkins, AR, USA