- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 53 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 57 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 59 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2004 Sierra 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster works intermittently3
- instrument panel malfunctioning3
- won't start3
- battery runs down1
- steering wheel audio controls not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System27
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.