- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 88 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2004 Sierra 1500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burns antifreeze1
- engine knocks when first starting1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.