- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 56 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 60 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 62 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2004 Sierra 1500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burns antifreeze1
- engine knocks when first starting1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.