8.0

1. o2 sensor replaced (1 reports)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 GMC Sierra 1500:

2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 172013

Sierra 1500

Right after i started to have issues, i wrecked my truck, got it yesterday..... Issue still remains, taking into a shop now to get it fixed. A mechanic said it was my O2 sensor, I won't find out until its replaced. After i start my vehicle up, if i drive or not when i idle my truck will shake/vibrate violently.

Update from Jun 13, 2013: Informed that if engine light comes on, throttle body will need to be replaced, so far no issues.

- , Anchorage, AK, USA