2011 GMC Sierra 1500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 GMC Sierra 1500:

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 232015

Sierra 1500

I was driving my 2011 GMC on a highway in Massachusetts when the transmission decided to fail. My rear wheels locked up and was caused to turn sideways on a highway. My truck was hit by four other vechicles. Well the truck got fixed. The transmission was replaced 3 times! with all the same failures. GM needs to check into there transmittions before it could kill someone. 3 times its been replaced and all 3 times my rear wheels have locked up. Why? you guys need to fix this issue...

- North Adams, MA, USA