2015 GMC Sierra 1500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500:

2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Jun 212016

Sierra 1500

I am in receipt of the paperwork concerning the above claimed for my vehicle. The paperwork in my possession clearly states that farmers insurance has made me aware that my vehicle ¿has been determined to be a total loss¿. I am concerned about these findings since it seemed my vehicle only suffered minor damages to the exterior only. Airbags where not deployed nor any windows shattered. I am also in receipt of the paperwork concerning my claim and determining I am 51% at fault towards the accident. I clearly gave my side of the story to the police office that my steering wheel had locked and I was unable to maneuver the vehicle. I was not under the influence of any drugs so I feel mechanical failure should be assessed. Supplemental information was also sent to me where it clearly states recall notices for my vehicle. Recall notice NHTSA campaign id # 14V719000, dated by the manufacturer November 10, 2014 states a recall notice naming the steering as the component needing to be replaced. I never received any information from the manufacturer GMC/Chevrolet concerning this matter. Upon review of this letter, please also take into consideration the recalls that you have provided me and reconsider pursuing of subrogation from a third party, I.e. GMC/Chevrolet manufacturer.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jul 012016

Sierra 1500

Vehicle has a pulsing vibration between 45 and 68 mph. Started at 3000 miles. Vehicle is now at 7500 miles and vibration is getting worse

- Greenwell Springs, LA, USA

Dec 202015

Sierra 1500

Truck starts to vibrate at 60 mph and gets worse the faster you go.

- El Monte, CA, USA

Nov 302015

Sierra 1500

The contact owns a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500. The contact stated that while driving at 60 mph, there was an abnormal vibration in the cabin of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to a dealer to be diagnosed. The contact was informed that the rear suspension needed to be replaced and the tire needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 4,200. The VIN was not available.

- Hiram, GA, USA