1. need to fix the problem or replace the engine (1 reports)
2001 GMC Sierra 2500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Sierra 2500:

2001 GMC Sierra 2500 Owner Comments

Apr 152008

Sierra 2500 SLE 6.0L V8

I have not owned this vehicle for less than a year and I want to get rid of this truck. I bought this vehicle from the original owner who has paperwork that says he had this problem at 30,000 plus miles. GMC does not want to recognize or deal with this problem. If I want them to look at it I have to pay for them to tear the motor down. I can't trade this truck or sell it. I want them to be responsible and take care of the problem.

- , Bakersfield, CA, USA