- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 10 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 65 days ago
2003 GMC Sierra 2500
Worst 2003 Sierra 2500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sierra 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 2500.