- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 2500
Worst 2004 Sierra 2500 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lines rusted out3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Supply: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 2500.