- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 39 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 42 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 45 days ago
- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2006 GMC Sierra 2500
Worst 2006 Sierra 2500 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pads and rotosr wear prematurely2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes19
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sierra 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 2500.