1.6

2014 GMC Sierra 2500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Sierra 2500:

2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Owner Comments

Mar 162016

Sierra 2500

In the past three months the fuel lines needed replacement as they had rusted so badly that a leak formed. Yesterday while pulling my 10,000 pound boat, my brakes suddenly failed because of a leak in the line between the ABS box and the right front wheel. The catastrophic failure nearly caused me to lose control of my vehicle and boat. I was able to downshift and use by emergency brake to bring the rig to a stop.

- Thorne Bay, AK, USA