- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 56 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 81 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 3500
Worst 2004 Sierra 3500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driveline center bearing rubber rotted, caused t.c. failure1
- flywheel factory design defect1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 3500.