- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 54 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 58 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 60 days ago
2000 GMC Sonoma
Worst 2000 Sonoma engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over but won't start1
- intake gasket leaking1
- radiator failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sonoma Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sonoma compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sonoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonoma.