2001 GMC Sonoma miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Sonoma:

2001 GMC Sonoma Owner Comments

Jun 242005

Sonoma 4-cyl

My GMC truck has had many problems with the fuel and emissions system but now the truck hesitates and stalls on a regular basis. The truck will stall while driving it causing a very unsafe atmosphere. While accelerating the truck will sometimes hesitate which slows down acceleration. Many other Chevy/GMC S-10 owners have told me about the same problems.

- Madisonville, KY, USA

Jan 132003

Sonoma 4WD

I think there should be a recall on all 2001 GMC Sonomas. Everyone I talk to have had to have there breaks replaced within 5000 miles. I just put breaks on my truck in September. They need the rotors turned again and I need breaks I have talked to the dealership and they will not do anything about them maybe you can

- Norton, OH, USA