1. replace left rear caliper and rotor (1 reports)
2002 GMC Sonoma brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Sonoma:

2002 GMC Sonoma Owner Comments

Aug 192010

Sonoma SLS Extended Cab 4.3L V6

This is the beginning of multiple problems I've had with this piece of crap truck. I just found this website so prepare to get a bunch of entries for this vehicle. Worst vehicle I or my parents have ever owned and has probably cost more than it's worth in repairs by now.

We were towing a boat from Maine to Boston when the brakes failed this time so it caused us to stay a night in New Hampshire while it was fixed. No fun.

- , Braintree, MA, USA