- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 53 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 55 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 59 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 61 days ago
1996 GMC Suburban
Worst 1996 Suburban drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd is not working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.