- July 22: Chevy Trucks Recalled After Loss of Power Steering and Brakes
- June 27: GM Recalls 470,000 Vehicles, 48th Recall of the Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 18: Chevy Silverado Rusted Brake Lines Ignored by GM and NHTSA
1996 GMC Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 1996 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.